About Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C.
Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C. offers comprehensive international tax services to both businesses and individuals from all over the globe. We work with foreign companies conducting business in the United States from Canada, Europe, the Netherlands, and many others. We also assist American citizens working overseas with personal tax planning and tax preparation.
At Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C., we'll make sense of the complex international tax laws and explain how they can impact your business. Then we'll develop a plan to reduce taxes and improve profits by selecting the appropriate tax structure, taking advantage of foreign tax credits, and much more.
For our individual clients, we provide expat and foreign national tax planning and compliance services. With our assistance, your international employees can reduce taxes while complying with tax filing requirements and avoiding the likelihood of an audit.
Contact us today at 919-678-8322 to schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation.
Robert Gomez, CPA
Bob Gomez has over 25 years of domestic and international tax experience, primarily in senior management positions with companies like KPMG and Arthur Andersen & Company. Bob has provided quality financial and tax advice to both large international companies and small emerging market companies in a broad range of industries, along with high net worth business owners. He brings a unique prospective of being a former small business owner who has bought and sold several businesses. This background that enables him to address the complex tax issues associated with many types of business structures and the personal tax issues of their owners. He is dedicated to providing the highest level of professional service to his clients while maintaining objectivity, honesty, and integrity.
He's skilled in:
- Tax planning for commercial and residential construction contractors and real estate developers
- Tax planning for real estate investors
- Tax planning for manufacturers and distributors
- Closely held businesses
- Succession planning
- Merger and acquisition advice
- Transaction and entity choice and restructuring for tax minimization
- Pass through entities and joint venture planning
- Corporate tax planning and restructuring
- Tax controversy and resolution
- Overall tax minimization strategies
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA - Tax Section Member
- North Carolina Association of CPAs
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- Kiwanis Club of Raleigh, Inc.
Bob graduated from the University of Georgia with an undergraduate and graduate degree in Accounting. His graduate degree in Accounting is with a Tax concentration. He holds both a Certified Public Accountant Certificate from North Carolina (NC# 30015) and Georgia (GA # 10397).